Privacy statement Jubels B.V.
Privacy statement Jubels B.V.
June 1, 2018
1033 NX Amsterdam
+31 (0)20 – 408 07 08
Personal data we process
Jubels B.V. considers your privacy of the highest importance. That is why we adhere to the privacy law. This means we:
1. Clearly record our purposes before processing your personal data, through this privacy statement.
2. Save as little personal data as possible and only those data necessary for our purposes.
3. Request explicit permission for processing your personal data, if permission is mandatory.
4. Take the necessary security measures to protect your personal data. We also impose these measure on parties who process personal data for us.
5. Respect your rights, such as the right to access, correction or removal of your personal data that was processed by us.
Your data are safe with us, and we will always use these data in the correct manner. In this privacy statement, we explain what we do with the information we gather about you on the Jubels website.
If you have any questions, or if you want to know what data we track exactly, please contact Jubels B.V..
Exceptional and/or sensitive personal data
Our website and/or service has no intention of gathering any data from website visitors other than the types mentioned above. If you are convinced we have gathered personal data without permission, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Using the contact form, you can ask us questions or make requests.
We use your name and email address for this. We are legally obliged to do this. We store this information until we are sure you are satisfied with our reaction.
Disclosure to other companies or institutions
Yes, but only if necessary due to legal obligations or a justified interest such as reasonable business operations:
- Accountant and tax consultant, due to access to invoices with address data,
- Google Analytics, for the analysis of website visit data,
- Sending company-related materials such as printed materials, designs, data carriers (such as USB drives) via carriers,
- If, after receipt, you wait too long with your payment, we may be required to share your personal data with a commercial party.
- This party will provide reminders and warnings in our name and will need access to your name, address, residence and phone number to do so.
Jubels B.V. only uses technical and functional cookies, as well as analytic cookies that do not breach your privacy. A cookie is a small text file that is saved to your computer, tablet, or smartphone upon your first visit to this website. The cookies we use are necessary for the technical functioning of the website and your convenience. They ensure the website works the way it should, and they remember your preferences, for example. You can unsubscribe from cookies by configuring your internet browser so that it no longer saves cookies. Apart from that, you can also remove all information saved earlier via your browser settings.
Jubels B.V. takes the protection of your data seriously and will take appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorised access, undesired disclosure, and unauthorised modification. If you are under the impression that your data are not properly protected or if there is evidence of misuse, please contact us via email@example.com.
Data protection officer
We have appointed a so-called data protection officer. This person is responsible for privacy within our organisation. Our data protection officer is called Jeroen van Druenen, and he is available for all your questions and requests via email on Jeroen@jubels.nl and by phone via +31 (0)20 – 408 07 08.
Changes to this privacy statement
When our website changes, we will also have to change the privacy statement. Always make sure to check the date above and regularly check if there are new versions. We will do our best to separately announce changes.
Accessing, changing and removing your data
If you have any questions, or if you want to know which of your personal data we have stored, you can always contact us. View the contact information below. You have the following rights:
- receiving explanations on which personal data we have and what we use it for
- access to the precise personal data we have
- having mistakes corrected
- having outdated personal data removed
- withdrawing permission
- objecting against certain use
To make sure you requested access, we will ask you to provide a copy of your ID along with the request. Black out your picture, MRZ (machine-readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen Service Number (BSN) on this copy. This is for the protection of your privacy. We will reply to your request as soon as possible, but within four weeks at the latest.
Issue a complaint
If you believe we are not helping you in the correct manner, you have the right to make a complaint to the supervisory authority. This is the Data Protection Authority.